Since buying the Hawksmoor Lakeland Guesthouse in September 2007 we have extensively refurbished and extended the Guest House, car park and gardens to include 12 fully en-suite, self appointed Guest Bedrooms boasting 2 luxury double rooms, 5 superior double rooms, one large sleep 4 family room,2 Smaller double rooms,1 Single room and one level 1 disabled friendly room.Ground floor and twin rooms are available.
All of our Guest bedrooms are appointed with and include:
- Five foot/king size beds or larger
- Pure English Lakes award winning toiletries
- LCD TV'S and DVD Player
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
- Wine glasses and bottle opener (ice available on request)
- Pure cotton linen and towels
- Free unlimited fibre broadband wireless access in all rooms and public areas
- Free use of Leisure and spa facilities situated at the Choices Leisure Club.
- En-suite bathrooms
- Award winning Full English Breakfast cooked fresh to order
In addition to standard room comforts some rooms also have:
- A balcony or sitting area
- Bath robes
The Guest House also has a conservatory in which you can relax and gather with family or friends.
Breakfast is served in our modern dining room alongside our resident saltwater fish tank.
Other amenities offered to guests during their stay are:
- Locked bike store
- Warm storage area for muddy boots after those long fell walks
- Iron and ironing board stations